[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text el_class=”Top-heading” el_id=”how-it-works”]
How it Works
- The property tax you pay on your home each year is based on your local government’s estimate of value for your home.High value = high taxes
- To lower your property taxes, you must appeal to your local government and provide information that supports a lower value.We make this easy with our process that takes about 10 minutes!
- For an initial “COST-FREE” analysis, HomeTaxSavings.com will determine whether your home value is too high by applying our specialized calculation to comparable property sales in your neighborhood. We will provide you an instant summary of all relevant property sales along with a recommendation to either move forward with an appeal or not, which can save you time and money.
- If your estimated property value is not fair, HomeTaxSavings.com will provide you with the necessary documentation and guidance to appeal the assessed value. You will receive the following:
- A comparable sales report which includes market data, analysis, and photographs of relevant properties.
- Completed copies of all required local appeal forms for you to directly submit to your local government in a timely manner.